please use Google Translator
- Open a web browser and go to translate.google.com. You don’t need a Google account to access it, because it’s free to all.
- In the text box on the left, type in the entire URL (including the http://) of the website you want to view.
- On the right, choose the language you want to see the website in.
- Click Translate.
The translated website appears. You can browse the entire website in that language by clicking links on the site — as long as you stay within the Google Translate user interface. The Translate toolbar at the top enables you to do a couple of other things:
- From the To drop-down menu, you can change the translation language on the fly.
- Next to View, you can toggle back and forth between the translated website and the site in its original language.